||Asian Americans for Community Involvement (not to be confused with AACO) is holding their annual fundraiser gala. This year's theme is “Chara-o-ke Night.” We’re anticipating a fun-filled evening with 600+ guests, a buffet dinner, games, entertainment (including some celebrity karaoke singers), a silent auction and raffle. The event is from 5:30pm – 9pm and volunteers will be provided with dinner; depending on volunteer assignment, most volunteers should arrive promptly at 4:30pm.
Here are some of the volunteer opportunities:
· Registration & check in
· Volunteer check in
· Raffle ticket sellers
· Greeters to meet & direct guests
· Guards for the silent auction tables
· Helpers to tabulate the silent auction results
· Help with set up (beginning at 2pm) (8 - 10 people)
· Help with clean up (beginning at 9:45pm)
· Attendants for the game booths
· Floaters (4 – 6 to fill in as needed)
AACI is a health services organization in San Jose that offers medical, mental health, and community services and programming to the surrounding Bay Area community.